Sunday, July 20, 2008

Life's about freedom

Recently, I've been obsessed over writing and drawing anything and everything on blank paper.

Freedom's what you call it, you don't get restricted by those lines when doing work, and you get to make full use of the space when you're drawing.


Talking about restriction, its just best for me to work hard like i've said dozens of times. Prelims are drawing nearer, and no, i don't work hard for the sake of getting praises or recognition from people, I just want to do my best such that I can have the freedom to do whatever I like.

I'd want to do something related to the arts, I don't care if I don't earn alot of money, doing something I enjoy would be satisfying enough. Freedom's needed for this, and working hard for this freedom is of utmost importance right now.


Three plus months before my O'levels, its a tad bit too late to start now since my studies have been lagging by quite alot, but better late than never.


Blogging shall still be part of my life cause it keeps me balanced :]

No comments: